2 NSV

Options
AshDHart
AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
My first NSV and I have two!

1) I started MFP May 1st and already have been able to cut my acid reflux medicine in half! Just eating better and not so close to bedtime has made a big difference.

2) My feet had been hurting so bad it was hard to walk around the house. I thought I needed new shoes but after losing just 11lbs I was able to walk .5 miles tonight without any foot pain!

Replies

• Mando55
    Mando55 Posts: 140
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What a huge change in life with a few adjustments. Just imagine the great things that will happen with the next 11!!! Keep up the great work!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep it going, it only gets better!!!
  • AshDHart
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    Congrats!! What a huge change in life with a few adjustments. Just imagine the great things that will happen with the next 11!!! Keep up the great work!

It's helping to keep me motivated! I'm amazed at what a few lbs gone can do!
  • SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    so happy for you... keep it up!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    Don't underestimate how well you've done. Your 11lbs is my entire weight loss goal, and I feel like I'm never going to get there. Great job. :D
  • AshDHart
    Options
    so happy for you... keep it up!

Thanks! It's all the improvements along the way that help!
    Don't underestimate how well you've done. Your 11lbs is my entire weight loss goal, and I feel like I'm never going to get there. Great job. :D

Thanks! I can't even think of my total weight loss goal. It's just overwhelming. I am focusing on little goals that feel reachable while pushing the big one back in my mind for now. So, these improvements along the way are motivational. With 4 lbs off you are over 28% of the way to yours!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!