for any woman who has ever had...

Options
mishelnkiki
mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
or men if ur into that sorta thing... have u ever gotten whisker burn? u know, the man is all stubbly (or woman i suppose), and ur in a hot and heavy make out session (yes like back in 8th grade typa thing) and they burn u with their whiskers? that ish hurts like nobodys business. question is... how long does this crap last?bc i look quite ridiculous! almost like i only waxed half the stache or something. yea... that bad.

Replies

• allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    gah i hate that! that's the worse--and my chin would get all red and irritated. blah!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    HAHA.....Babe...you fair skinned l like me....usually only lasts about an hour or so....get a washcloth with cool water and apply ....:wink:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what will help make it go away, but I LOL'ed cause I'm envious you're obviously gettin more action than me ;)

(The pain of pleasure? LOL)
  • mishelnkiki
    Options
    HAHA.....Babe...you fair skinned l like me....usually only lasts about an hour or so....get a washcloth with cool water and apply ....:wink:
    oh no... its worse then that! this is from saturday! its like he took the top layer of skin off. i tried to put some foundation on today to help hide it... made it worse! my mom asked me who hit me!!! LMAO! again... that bad!
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Options
    at this moment...i wish i had it...then i would know i did something:)))) lmao....
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    ahhhh...the memories of OUCHIES!!! What always worked really well for me was getting aloe vera gel (the sunburn stuff) and putting it in the fridge for at least an hour before applying. Feels GREAT and works like a charm! Also, Dermaplast works wicked good too! That is a spray and it numbs iMMEDIATELY! Hope this helps!!
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    try neosporin or A&D, that might help.
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    I know exactly what you are talking about, my hubby is a bear(JK). Tonight put some neosporin on it, treat it just like a scraped knee becuase it kinda is.
    Good luck, and just shorten your make out sessions or positions next time....lol
    ;-)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    What's more sensitive? Face or the inner thigh. Just sayin'.
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    oh yeah, and ask him to shave closer to the time you two are going to go out on your date,
    my hubby had to shave twice on our wedding day...once for the morning, and pictures, and again for our wedding night! ;-)
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just put some underwear on and no one will see it.....
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    my beard protects me from whisker burn...lol
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    or men if ur into that sorta thing... have u ever gotten whisker burn? u know, the man is all stubbly (or woman i suppose), and ur in a hot and heavy make out session (yes like back in 8th grade typa thing) and they burn u with their whiskers? that ish hurts like nobodys business. question is... how long does this crap last?bc i look quite ridiculous! almost like i only waxed half the stache or something. yea... that bad.

Icy hot should clear it right up.
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I hate it when that happens. Apply neosporin.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Just put some underwear on and no one will see it.....

HAHAAHAHHAHAH!
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Aloe vera gel or Dermaplast is probably best.
  • mishelnkiki
    Options
    What's more sensitive? Face or the inner thigh. Just sayin'.
    the inner thigh just tickles! and i dont care if it leaves a lil somethin there... nobody else would see that. but again, like as in 8th grade, it stopped at the whisker burn. lol. so for all those who commented they were jealous... dont be. i just got some lip action. sigh :(
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    LMAO haha
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    teeeeheee

yes that's happened to me! usually lasted like 2 days... put some lotion/vaseline or something on it before you go to bed. as for during the day... *shrugs*
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    oh yeah that hurts..on your chin is the worst! i would put some bacitracin or any over the counter triple-antibiotic ointment on it and let it heal...ouchie! :sad: