It's Hawt Mommy

Options
Zowie.... the end of Summer? Really? :huh: Friggin abso HOTEST day of the year here so far.:embarassed: Really! And *nope* we don't have AC. :noway: Usually no need for it, but today is just grinding on. Thank gawd for fans, and iced coffee, Ezzie makes the bestest iced coffee in the whole wide world.:love: And she just put one in my hand, yea! :love:

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Zowie.... the end of Summer? Really? :huh: Friggin abso HOTEST day of the year here so far.:embarassed: Really! And *nope* we don't have AC. :noway: Usually no need for it, but today is just grinding on. Thank gawd for fans, and iced coffee, Ezzie makes the bestest iced coffee in the whole wide world.:love: And she just put one in my hand, yea! :love:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    over here you can tell autumn (it's autumn! :laugh: ) has started, walking home from the gym was pretty nippy (though i was only in shorts and was pretty saturated from all my "hard work")
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    It's hot here too...with TS Hanna coming this weekend. AND I have plans!!! GRRRRRRRRR...gonna kill my race weekend.