totally ticked...long story....

Options
:explode: :explode: :mad: :mad: :explode: :explode: okay, here goes...june 2006 i started my new life.  at 220 pounds and 5foot8inches, i realized that something needed to change. I was a novice, so i started with P90, did the entire program and diet, and went down to 175 pounds in 90 days, and that was the beginning.  i started doing the turbo jam program, still stuck to the diet, and barely ever cheated except one day a month.  I lost another ten pounds.  then I became obsessed and started working out around three hours a day, still ate right, and plummetted to 150 pounds.  All of this happened over the course of six months, and for those that need a visual, I have a VERY large skeletal frame and a VERY athletic body, so at this weight, I looked close to emaciated.something happened.  i started drinking, heavily, refusing to battle with the fact that I hated my job because it sucked the life out of me.  i was drinking three 750ml bottle of whiskey or hard liquor a week (sometimes four).  i was smoking cigarettes as if it were my job, about half a pack a day, and was still working out like a maniac.  i would wake up from the night before hungover and work out, sweating out the alcohol...i have no idea how i did it, but then, something new came into my life. i started binging and purging.  i was like an addict machine, taking in any addictive action and discarding it as soon as i found it useless.  I went back up to 160 pounds.All of this was just happening and finally came to a halt by my own determination in January of this year.  I was about to become a first-time aunt, and i realized I had to be here for her in the future so i can teach her about how beautiful life really can be!   I became renewed, and happy, and started loving myself again. the only nasty habit i kept was the smoking, and i that wasn't too bad to me, considering all that i had just put behind me...this march was another turning point: i came down with acute chemical bronchitis, and spat up green for a week.  everything stopped for me.  i had to slow down, and couldn't exercise to save my life.  i started realizing that chilling here, eating a little there, slowing down was okay, and i enjoyed slowing down.  i ate what i wanted, but didn't overeat.  i actually started eating a vegan diet for three months, and i loved it!  and of course, as happens with me, i didn't start gaining weight but my body composition changed.  fat replaced lean muscles,

Replies

• cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    :explode: :explode: :mad: :mad: :explode: :explode: okay, here goes...june 2006 i started my new life.  at 220 pounds and 5foot8inches, i realized that something needed to change. I was a novice, so i started with P90, did the entire program and diet, and went down to 175 pounds in 90 days, and that was the beginning.  i started doing the turbo jam program, still stuck to the diet, and barely ever cheated except one day a month.  I lost another ten pounds.  then I became obsessed and started working out around three hours a day, still ate right, and plummetted to 150 pounds.  All of this happened over the course of six months, and for those that need a visual, I have a VERY large skeletal frame and a VERY athletic body, so at this weight, I looked close to emaciated.something happened.  i started drinking, heavily, refusing to battle with the fact that I hated my job because it sucked the life out of me.  i was drinking three 750ml bottle of whiskey or hard liquor a week (sometimes four).  i was smoking cigarettes as if it were my job, about half a pack a day, and was still working out like a maniac.  i would wake up from the night before hungover and work out, sweating out the alcohol...i have no idea how i did it, but then, something new came into my life. i started binging and purging.  i was like an addict machine, taking in any addictive action and discarding it as soon as i found it useless.  I went back up to 160 pounds.All of this was just happening and finally came to a halt by my own determination in January of this year.  I was about to become a first-time aunt, and i realized I had to be here for her in the future so i can teach her about how beautiful life really can be!   I became renewed, and happy, and started loving myself again. the only nasty habit i kept was the smoking, and i that wasn't too bad to me, considering all that i had just put behind me...this march was another turning point: i came down with acute chemical bronchitis, and spat up green for a week.  everything stopped for me.  i had to slow down, and couldn't exercise to save my life.  i started realizing that chilling here, eating a little there, slowing down was okay, and i enjoyed slowing down.  i ate what i wanted, but didn't overeat.  i actually started eating a vegan diet for three months, and i loved it!  and of course, as happens with me, i didn't start gaining weight but my body composition changed.  fat replaced lean muscles,