30 Day Shred

Options
Hi all, just wondered how you log 30 day shred as exercise. I know I can create it as a ''new'' exercise if it isn't already in the available list but how will i know how many calories i have burnt in a certain amount of time etc... I do not have a HRM or anything. I only got the dvd today, but plan on ''trying'' it tonight!

Thanks S x

Replies

• DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I log the shred under circuit training hun
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I log it under low impact for 20 mins. I just got a heart rate monitor so I am excited to use it tonight as it give me calories burned! i just have to figure it out LOL
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    circuit training, general for about 22-27 minutes (27 includes cooldown i believe)
  • shezza737
    shezza737 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I log the shred under circuit training hun
    [/quote

thanks hun xx
  • shezza737
    Options
    circuit training, general for about 22-27 minutes (27 includes cooldown i believe)

Thank you xx
  • shezza737
    Options
    I log it under low impact for 20 mins. I just got a heart rate monitor so I am excited to use it tonight as it give me calories burned! i just have to figure it out LOL

Thank you.
    Definetely be interesting to see what hear monitor says though! Hope you figure it out in time hehe ;0)
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I put 200 when I do the Shred! I have a friend who has a HRM (everyone is going to be different) she ranges anywhere from 230-295 on the Shred. I'm probably low balling,at 200, but I would rather burn the extra calories and not know about it, lol! Good luck...I had great results with that work out...if you would like a cheerleader and view my results send me a request! :)
  • shezza737
    Options
    I put 200 when I do the Shred! I have a friend who has a HRM (everyone is going to be different) she ranges anywhere from 230-295 on the Shred. I'm probably low balling,at 200, but I would rather burn the extra calories and not know about it, lol! Good luck...I had great results with that work out...if you would like a cheerleader and view my results send me a request! :)

Thank you froggsy - have requested you! I am soooo new to exercise and soooo unfit it is untrue so any support is very welcome! xx