Shedding for the Wedding!!

brittaney10811
brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!! My name is Brittaney and I'm 22 years old and graduated college this past December. Over the years I was in school, I moved out of my parents house, bought my own, ate whatever I want, and ended up gaining around 70 pounds! Now I've met the love of my life and we are getting married in October, and what better reason to finally get a flame under my butt than to look great in a wedding dress!! I've finally found a great program that works for me! I've lost 5.4lbs so far and it's only been a week! The pounds are dropping off of me and I can't wait to see myself in a few months! I will have my goal hit by Christmas at the ultimate latest, this is the most motivated and encouraged I have ever felt!

Replies

• PinkDawn
    PinkDawn Posts: 5
    Yay for you!!! Congrats on the graduation and wedding.... Im 23 and I graduated December of 2009. I also have met the love of my life since then and although we don't have wedding plans...YET... I want to keep him excited for those sexy weekend dresses!!! What plan have you been following...share with us MFPs.... We are all in this together!!!!
  • oxFaithxo
    oxFaithxo Posts: 160 Member
    GO GIRLIE... yes i got engaged on Christmas and starting January first i said i am going to look great in my dress! and i have lost 25 lbs...

i gained weight from yes moving out of my parents house, college, introduction to a WONDERFUL deep fryer, my fiance is a southern man so he cooks FAT, and most of all i had a baby in 09...

IT IS TIME TO LOSS IT... my goal was to get to 145 (i am 3 lbs from that) but i am making a new goal to 135 :)

YOU CAN DO IT, CONGRATS!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    I'm also shedding for my wedding! I get married on the 17th Match 2012 and want to look and feel beautiful in my wedding dress!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    I'm shedding for my wedding as well!!! I too gained weight when I moved out.. mainly when I went to college and again when I started dating my fiance.. we got engaged in December and in January I started losing. I'm at about 24lbs loss and want to lose a total of about 55. I just really want to wear the perfect dress without worrying about sizes and being upset.

WE CAN TOTALLY DO THIS GIRLS! :)

feel free to friend me fellow brides to be :)
This discussion has been closed.