just saying hi

Options
hey everyone. :smile: sitting here at work tonite :yawn: and just wanted to say hi and see what every one with a life was up too.

Replies

• nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    hey everyone. :smile: sitting here at work tonite :yawn: and just wanted to say hi and see what every one with a life was up too.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    haha...no life here...sitting here in bed watching "George Lopez" reruns and continually refreshing my MFP pages to see if someone has posted something new on the message boards...lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Evening Nichols....just putting in my dinner cals etc....seeing what everyone is up to myself.....and then gettin ready for bed....so you work the night shift?

hugs and have a good night!
    Ali:drinker:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    yep the nite shift from 6 at nite till 6 in the morning. have a great nite everyone. may the angels watch over u and your loved ones until u wake.
  • hnlymark
    Options
    Hello there. No life, just posting calories and exercise before early bed. Have a good shift...
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! I have a printer now! My dd brought over her printer because she currently doesn't have a computer. She hooked the printer up to my computer for me so now I can print coupons. It's low on ink though so I have to get some ink and some paper. Right now I'm going to eat something (haven't had supper yet) then watch a little tv and go to bed.