I've got to just keep moving!!!

Options
Ok, so this month has been just a BAD BAD month!!! First it was the storms here in Alabama, we lost power and food therefor we ate what we could. Then I got laid off from my job of almost 8 years. BOY did that stink!!! All I wanted to do was lay in bed or EAT! And that I did! But after I did that for about a week I just thought about all my hard work that I was going to let go to waste! So I got back on here and started logging my food again and exercising again! I'm trying to stay motivated and keep my head up! Now my mind is set on I have some off time to get into BETTER shape and actually have time to cook right and get ready for the dreaded bathing suit season!!! So enough with the Debbie Downer outlook on life!!! IT'S TIME TO KICK IT IN TO THE NEXT GEAR!!!

Replies

• wonnder1
    wonnder1 Posts: 460
    Options
    The good news is that exercise and good nutrition release endorphins to make you happy. I'd hire a happy person over a depressed person any day.

It all happens for a reason, your next job will be the one you were supposed to have.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about all the unfortunates in your life recently.....Just pick yourself right up, and take off. You will be fine! Look at the past mis haps as a learing expierence and make something positive out of it! Have an awesome day!
  • weagle81
    weagle81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks yall!!! I know it will only get better.. I figured it was coming with my job, the lumber business isn't exactly booming right now!! lol.. But in my off time I love to do photography and this is my chance to practice it more than ever.. So thats my bright side of my employment situations..:) I'm not going to let anything else bring me down no matter what it is! I love life and the oppurtunities that life gives me and this will be one good summer for me!! I hope everyone else can stay focussed and determined too!! Don't let lifes little kinks get you down!!! ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE!!!:wink: