Four days in-Five Pounds Lost!!

Options
The weigh in this morning has me believing I really can do this! I am a returning "life changer"- I had gastric bypass seven years ago...115 pounds lost, down to a very, very happy and healthy weight. Followed by divorce, only child off to college and the long time successful carreer bought out by a larger company.

So...I went back to college= which I am extremely enjoying. However the long class time and homework/studying time has piled the weight back on. I am on a two week break before summer classes start and I am determined to create a routine of exercise and being accountable for my food intake. So far, this program has been very helpful and the people's stories are wonderful.

I would love some MFP friends...who I can encourage and who are an inspiration...through the tough times and the SUCCESSES!! Like today....four days in- five pounds lost!! Woo Hoo!

Sherry :happy:

Replies

• Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Good LUCK! Hope things get better and better for you!
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hello and congratulations!
    Back to school, back to being healthy....you are on the right track :)
    This site is wonderful. The tools are very helpful and the members are amazing.
    I am always happy to help and encourage others, so feel free to add me as a friend if you like.

Congrats on the 5lbs!!
  • eorourke23
    eorourke23 Posts: 56
    Options
    feel free to add me, I accept and offer support, together we can do this :)
  • finley360
    finley360 Posts: 16
    Options
    you go girl!!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have summer classes in a few weeks too. I'm excited about it but it's going to be tough finding time to exercise. Congrats on your weight loss and good luck!
  • TraciLynHobson
    TraciLynHobson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Sherry! Excellent progress!

Traci