New :]

Options
murrango
murrango Posts: 8 Member
Hi all, I'm Lauren and I'm going to give this site a shot. In the past I've had great luck with weight watchers but had to stop, and have put some lost weight back on. I never hit my target weight of 150 w/ ww, but came close @160. My first weigh in last week had me up 28lbs. Ultimately I'd like to hit that 150 goal weight but I have a feeling it's going to be a tough trip! I'm vegan and I love to cook & bake so if you'd like to swap recipes or have some that I should try hit me up! :]

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure with this site you can meet your goal. :)
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Welcome!!! :bigsmile:

I am vegan too ... well, almost ... I do have dairy, on occasion. I do find some really good recipes on this site - http://vegweb.com ... and I know there are a lot of cook books out there that have low fat vegan options
  • symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome!! I'm not vegan but would like to hear about some of your recipes!! I'm down for trying new foods!
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This site really helps. I know you can acheive your goal. My Goal is 150 also, we can do it together.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    welcome, welcome! i am vegeterian, but would love to be vegan, look forward to any tips you might have to share!
  • murrango
    murrango Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Everyone seems very supportive here, looking forward to the encouragement!