New here, and ready for a lifestyle change!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Alicea, but I prefer to be called Leesha. I'm 26 (27 in June) and live in Brandon, Fl with my husband, Joe, and our two toddlers Eli (almost 3) and Jax (almost 2).

I've been back and forth with my weight the past few years. I'll lose 30 pounds or more, then give up and gain it all back. I'm at the point in my life now where I don't want to be on a diet. I want to make a positive change in my lifestyle and finally start seeing lifelong changes, not only for me, but for my husband and kids as well.

I'm excited to start this journey, and look forward to hopefully making some friends along the way!

Replies

• tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome and good luck :smile:
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck with your journey. Such gorgeous little boys in your tracker - mine are bigger than that now and I miss that stage the most, I think (particularly now one is a teenager!!).

Add me if you like :-)
  • nc1191
    nc1191 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love this site! Good luck on your journey! :smile:
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing and you will find great support! Good luck and you can add me if you like because I love to show support and get it! :happy:
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! If you are ready for a change you have came to the right place!! Feel free to add me as I will enjoy cheering you on & would like some cheering as well!! :smile:
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you lots of luck! Feel free to add me if you need more support. :)
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect place to be for that. ♥♥