What do you do when all you want is a KitKat?!

Options
2»

Replies

• doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    .... Eat one.........
  • onlyJoanna
    onlyJoanna Posts: 20
    Options
    Compared to most chocolate bars, a kit kat is rather low in calories (the amount for the whole thing is about half that of a Kinder Bueno for example). So if you /must/ have a chocolate bar then it's the one to go for.

OR

Wait ten minutes (to see if the feeling passes)
    Drink water
    Eat carrot sticks
    Use a distraction mechanism (I have an elastic band on my wrist which I snap to distract from cravings)

Hope that's helpful :)
  • Sc4ever
    Sc4ever Posts: 33
    Options
    wish I could have one but I cant stop at just one! im a chocoholic so I just suffer.... :sad:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I have been having a craving for this bakery on my way home...they made heath brownies they are soooo delicious and soft :( I think I might get one and cut it into quarters and eat one and give the rest to my hubby and son. hehe
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I would eat it. This is a lifestyle change and if a KitKat is what I want then that is what I'm gonna have. I'm just not going to have more than one and I'm gonna eat it really slow and maybe even see if 1/2 of it will give me the sensation I'm looking for. Pay attention to your cravings. Is it the chocolate you crave, the crunch? You don't want to get to the point where you feel deprived or you won't keep doing this. I eat "unhealthy" food every day, but that is a heck of a lot better than eating unhealthy food all day every day. What are you comfortable with? Are you comfortable giving up the Kit Kats all together? If not, work it into your day. Good luck!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'd eat it - AFTER I do the workout to earn the calories. It is so much nicer to sweat, shower, then sit down and savor every bite, than to eat it and workout wondering if it was really worth it. Because it was, I just don't see that in the moment of the workout. :smile:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'd eat it - AFTER I do the workout to earn the calories. It is so much nicer to sweat, shower, then sit down and savor every bite, than to eat it and workout wondering if it was really worth it. Because it was, I just don't see that in the moment of the workout. :smile:
    Love this plan! Working for it, I can see how that would make it an extra special treat after a hard workout. Not a food reward, I don't mean it that way. Simply a treat you plan to have after working your butt off.:tongue:
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    If it is REALLY bad, I eat the Kit Kat.