Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 9/3

Options
Good Morning :flowerforyou:

Weigh ins are rolling into my mail box already and I think the holiday weekend set us all free! :wink:

Whether you lost or gained we are all here for the same reason and the Black Team is here to support as well as celebrate through all of it. About 10 team mates to go and I will post the numbers as soon as I can.

Good Luck with the beast this morning and remember, one bad week is just that, ONE. Time for all of us to get out of holiday mode and get moving again:happy:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Good Morning :flowerforyou:

Weigh ins are rolling into my mail box already and I think the holiday weekend set us all free! :wink:

Whether you lost or gained we are all here for the same reason and the Black Team is here to support as well as celebrate through all of it. About 10 team mates to go and I will post the numbers as soon as I can.

Good Luck with the beast this morning and remember, one bad week is just that, ONE. Time for all of us to get out of holiday mode and get moving again:happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! I was BAD 3 out of 7 days last week but I'm going to make up for it this week! I'm going to work my butt off!!!!!! Read the quote under my signature...and let's lose our hiney's next week!
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! Let's make this an awesome day that we can look back on with pride!

GO BLACK!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Heh Heh - I've been sending in my info to Carlotta. So you should get it?
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Yes Mishy and all new members, you should send a message to my mailbox on MFP for weigh ins.
  • Nich0le
    Options
    ok black team...I still need weigh ins from 7 people, you know who you are! :wink:
  • Nich0le
    Options
    All right BLACK TEAM, here are the results for the second week of the challenge.

Team Member........last weight..........current weight......current loss.........total
    Nichole..........................224.6.....................227.0.................+2.4.....................+2.6 grrrr
    AnnLund........................208.6.....................208.6.....................0.......................-1
    Btw1................................179.0....................179.0.....................0.......................-6
    Carlotta...........................179.0....................179.0.....................0.......................-1
    Chipper15173...............228.0.....................226.0....................-2......................-4.4
    Hopeful1.................. ......163.0....................163.0.....................0.......................-1
    Iftcheiaf............................139.0....................142.0....................+3.....................+2
    jbeasinger.......................282.0...................286.0....................+4.....................+3
    leelastar..........................172.5....................166.0...................-6.5..................-6.5 2nd biggest loser this week
    losing_it..........................175.0....................174.0...................-1......................-4
    marlajog.........................259.4....................259.2...................-0.2...................-3.8
    metco89.........................222.0.....................222.0...................0.......................0
    mishy..............................224.5.....................222.0...................-2.5..................-2.5
    scheidch........................220.9.....................219.4...................-1.5..................-3.5
    shellybee.......................173.0.....................173.0...................0.......................-2.5
    skunky............................258.5.....................258.5...................0.......................-3.5
    suziqdaycare.................255.5....................255.5....................0......................0
    tanzmamma..................180.0....................178.0...................-2........................-2
    texasangelbeth.............165.0....................165.0...................0........................-3
    charney164....................172.0....................171.0...................-1.......................-1
    stenogal.........................146.2....................146.0...................-0.2....................-0.2
    2across..........................299.4....................292.2...................-7.2....................-7.2 BIGGEST LOSER WK 2!

TOTALS ......................4527.1..................4512.4.................-14.7..................-44.5
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    great job Black team....i see that life got in the way for some. that's ok, it has a habit of doing that. just get rolling right away again. it's easier that way. just think if you get it done now, you don't have to worry about doing it again later. it will be done.....
    have a great night everyone, watching hannah coming in towards me right now. should be just north of me....yea!!!

chipper
  • 2Across
    Options
    Great job Black Team!

Considering it was a holiday weekend, even the gains don't seem too bad.

I'm in total shock, I got on the scale 5 times to be sure this morning!

Anita:laugh:
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    Woohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Way to go, team!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Excellent loss, Anita!