tea weight loss

Options
I love this really cool tea very natural stuff that is really helping me lose so much weight. I'm not selling it. I buy it on ebay. I wanted to share the listing cuz of how much its helped me but will I be removed for advertizing if I do?

Replies

• michelle2808
    Options
    what is it?
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    wow to bad you can't say the name of it. I love drinking tea :smile:
  • aquanet2
    aquanet2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would like to hear about it!
  • fat214
    fat214 Posts: 109
    Options
    BUMP
  • yanksgurl613
    Options
    am I allowed to post the link. I don't want to be removed from this site. I dont know the rules.
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hum.... Bump...
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Just message us and let us know. I am looking into
    a diet tea also that you can buy at GNC. Still on the
    fence about it.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I drink yerba mate. It doesn't do anything for weight loss like the claims say but it does taste good.
  • drasr
    drasr Posts: 181
    Options
    It is important to understand the process involved that leads to weight loss. Most of the herbal stuff has a lot of side effects. Even the weight loss pills help one lose weight. So be cautious.
    I heard the oolong tea from China helps one lose weight but then again some studies show it is just a placebo effect.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    People post links to workout videos, protein shakes and vitamins so I don't see why you would get in trouble. Just keep in mind that this site promotes HEALTHY weight loss (portion control and exercise) and many of us are wary of use of gimmicky things to lose weight so depending on what this "magic tea" is, you may not get the reaction you are looking for.

Congrats on your loss.
  • yanksgurl613
    Options
    I have had great results with it. It is extremely natural no weird chemicals. I've been using it for about 2 months following the instructions and seen definite results. Just thought I's post for the good of ya'll. Along with my diet and exercise of course it's pretty cool.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too!!!!!
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have had great results with it. It is extremely natural no weird chemicals. I've been using it for about 2 months following the instructions and seen definite results. Just thought I's post for the good of ya'll. Along with my diet and exercise of course it's pretty cool.

Would love to know what the tea is if you wouldn't mind messaging me thanks.
  • yanksgurl613
    Options
    Below is the link for those of you interested about the tea.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250820319434&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

such great results and only $9.99 plus they ship it free all over the u.s and it gets to me a few days later.

hope I was a help.

good luck!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Below is the link for those of you interested about the tea.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250820319434&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

such great results and only $9.99 plus they ship it free all over the u.s and it gets to me a few days later.

hope I was a help.

good luck!

This is just normal organic pu-erh tea....
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    am I allowed to post the link. I don't want to be removed from this site. I dont know the rules.

As long as you have no financial interest in the product, you are totally allowed to post about any product that's been useful to you.
  • yanksgurl613
    Options
    BUMP