Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New...let's get fit together

s_nes
s_nes Posts: 12 Member
First of all, I have been looking around a bit and would like to say congrats to all the people who are well on their way to meeting their fitness and lifestyle goals. I can only hope that I too will be as succesful and get to see my little ladybug move on over to my target weight. Yesterday I started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and was wondering what some other users' results have been with it. If anyone else is just starting the program, I would love to keep in touch over the duration of it to compare progress, complain about having our butts kicked, support, or whatever else. I'm going to be turning 30 this year, so I figured it was high time to get into gear and make some lifestyle changes and am glad to see that there is a large support network for this.

Good luck to everyone and I look forward to hearing from you!

7676696.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Slayer66
    Slayer66 Posts: 265
    I don't do the 30 day shred, I mostly cycle to work and use boflex at home. Just thought I would pass on a welcome and GL to you =)