JOGGING MUSIC

Options
I need some new songs, what are your fav's to jog to?

Replies

• lrfry1
    lrfry1 Posts: 3
    Options
    MotionTraxx....from a free ipod podcast...music broken down in bpm so i can accomodate the music to the pace i can/want to run/jog at. keeps me going when i really just feel like throwing in the towel!
  • CraigIW
    CraigIW Posts: 176
    Options
    I was thinking of staring a similar thread yesterday. I really like Hot Chip - One Life Stand. Almost all the tracks are a good fast walk/jogging beat. I found http://jog.fm/ yesterday too which is pretty handy for finding stuff at the right pace for you.
  • bjlovesjb
    bjlovesjb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?
    I LOVE LADY GAGA, FOO FIGHTERS, THE KILLERS, BEYONCE, FALL OUT BOYS, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, MUSE, PARAMORE, SILVERSUN PICKUPS, AND FAR EAST MOVEMENT.
  • GingerDarlene
    GingerDarlene Posts: 164
    Options
    ooh, I will have to check that out.

Thanks
  • cscoggins
    cscoggins Posts: 17
    Options
    Try using Pandora.com. You can put in your favorite upbeat groups and it plays other groups that sound similar. You can get some great variety for FREE and even find new favorite bands! :)
  • KayleighDawn13
    Options
    I use jog.fm...I'm in love with it!!
  • GingerDarlene
    GingerDarlene Posts: 164
    Options
    WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?
    I LOVE LADY GAGA, FOO FIGHTERS, THE KILLERS, BEYONCE, FALL OUT BOYS, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, MUSE, PARAMORE, SILVERSUN PICKUPS, AND FAR EAST MOVEMENT.

I like all of them; never heard of Silverssun pickups, though, I will check them out.
  • NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I use jog.fm...I'm in love with it!!

I just found out about jog.fm. It is pretty cool!
  • ilsie99
    ilsie99 Posts: 259
    Options
    Girl Talk- All Day

was the only thing I listened to on my runs for about a month. It got me through that extremely crappy part of training where you don't have enough cardiovascular base to make every run not feel like complete hell.
  • Runnergirl0430
    Options
    I really like Adam Lambert's PICK YOU UP...at the end, near the guitar part...it always brings on a runner's high. AMAZING!