Runners feet? PIC

Options
Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong? Im only running a mile yet my feet look like this:
nasty.jpg

phahahaha jk I hope you guys have a sense of humor! Just starting couch to 5k and while my feet feel like that, they dont look like that...yet :happy:

Replies

• melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    LOL.....

by the outline of dirt though it looks like they are running in the dirt with sandles!
  • thestarsweare
    thestarsweare Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA omg I was so scared for you for a minute! I just finished bandaging my feet after my first week of C25K, but that pic reminds me that it could always be worse!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    LOL! Funny stuff! Why do your feet hurt so much? New shoes? Old shoes? No shoes?
  • babytmarie27
    babytmarie27 Posts: 161
    Options
    :laugh:
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Bah, it's just dirt. You should see dancer's feet. So many callouses!
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    I think they hurt cause Im so flat footed that the arch support is too high for me...Im too broke to buy more right now....If my feet start looking like that FORGET RUNNING! lol
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hahah love it...needed a laugh today:)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i almost deleted you from my friends list lol
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    phahahahah awww come on Mr. Awesome, not everybody can have awesome feet! lol
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Ha! :) I was just looking at the picture with my mouth open. I thought poor thing! :)
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW! Are these real? I must say for a man, I have nice feet, so I've been told
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    LOL lord no that is not really my feet! For starters they are WHITE lmao Im Black smh
  • etroupe
    etroupe Posts: 54
    Options
    LMBO!!! I was about to ask WTH are you doing!! Good one : )
  • Reykur
    Reykur Posts: 18
    Options
    Do the insoles of your shoes come out, that helped mine. LOL Ya I know I'm weird but they feel much better.
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I think I puked in my mouth a little!!!
  • babytmarie27
    Options
    :sick:

:laugh:
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Ok...I was like "BABYT!!!!!!!!!!!" What are you gonna do??? You're all hott and your feet are gnarley!!!" LMAO
  • ivyann73deleted
    Options
    I thought... omg I can't believe her feet look like that and she actually posted a picture of them!!!
  • hannavasgreen
    hannavasgreen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! That really got me! I was thinking you might be running barefoot on a gravel road! good one!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Bah, it's just dirt. You should see dancer's feet. So many callouses!

Tell me about it. My husband sits and pokes my callouses because he thinks its funny that I cant feel like...half of my foot. lol :tongue: