30 Day Shred - Who's doin it?

Options
2»

Replies

• Caroline9252
    Options
    I just started it. I am on Level 1 and I completed day two today. I am going to do:

10 days of level 1
    10 days of level 2
    10 days of level 3.

I am just wondering how you guys work through the being sore aspect. I am already soooo sore and its only day two. I am wondering if you just keep pushing sore or not, and if the getting sore part gets better. :noway:

I already feel like I am going to die LOL - any tips would be helpfull :happy:
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi, how do you guys log 30 day shred workouts in MFP?

Circuit Training but I only burn about 175 - 225 in calories
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I just started it. I am on Level 1 and I completed day two today. I am going to do:

10 days of level 1
    10 days of level 2
    10 days of level 3.

I am just wondering how you guys work through the being sore aspect. I am already soooo sore and its only day two. I am wondering if you just keep pushing sore or not, and if the getting sore part gets better. :noway:

Stretch more afterwards than she does on tape, If you need a rest day take it. do the mod version if you need when in pain
    I already feel like I am going to die LOL - any tips would be helpfull :happy:
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the DVD to arrive in the mail. Hopefully tomorrow I can start!
  • maritimemom
    maritimemom Posts: 192
    Options
    I'm on Level one Day 2 as well. After day one, I woke up this morning sore from head to toe. I decided to wait to do my workout until after work tonight (at about 9:00pm) and I was able to get through most of it. Day 2 seemed to go smoother than day 1. :) It is a kick *kitten* workout!
  • Proudmommyof2girlz
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred??
  • HNee4
    HNee4 Posts: 27
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred??

Its an exercise program/dvd by jillian from the biggest loser. :-)
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ok..i just did Day 1 of Level 1 of the 30 day shed..i made it through the first 10 minutes and then literally felt like dying. i couldn't breathe and my heart was pounding out of my chest! needless to say, im extremely out of shape! someone please tell me that this is going to get better.! i ended up cheating and skipping out lots of parts. it didn't help that the program kept hanging and i kept having to fix it inbetween! :S
    and do i have to do 10 days of each level back to back or can i rest between days. i have a feeling im going to be very sore tomorrow...
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    me AGAIN! lol

i'm doing it 2nd time round and on levl 1 day 14 :)