Evening eater!!!

claude74
claude74 Posts: 2
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
hi i'm Claudette i'm new to Mfp but not new to dieting !!! Seem to have been on various diets for most of my adult life with varying amounts of sucess. I am now heavier than i've ever been and desperate to shift some pounds before my hols in August.
I really struggle to stop snacking in the evening. I tend to be brilliant in the day i have porridge for breakfast and then a w/w soup or low cal soup for dinner and could quite easily skip one of these! But in the evening it goes sadly wrong i will be starving when i get in from work so will eat with the kids but then i get really hungry about 9 in the evening and eat again.Its not too bad on gym days when i earn extra cals but on days like today when i have work,staff meeting then college i'm eating 2 meals within a few hours . I'm a mega fussy eater and not too fond of fruit and veg any ideas what i can eat late at night thats not too bad. I'm struggling to stick to my 1200 cals per day eating stuff like pitta bread or toast before bed and go to bed feeling guilty and fed up with myself...thanks guys xx

Replies

• Do you like cheese? I eat 2% Kraft low fat Mozzarella string cheese when I get like that.. plus, one thing that I have started doing is snacking more often. I eat almonds alot.. and strawberries.. these are all great ways to keep you satisfied. The key is eating before you feel like you are starving. The first time your belly growls, grab a light snack!
This discussion has been closed.