Troubles with Calorie intake

2»

Replies

• Superdupermom
    Superdupermom Posts: 149
    Maybe incorporate protein shakes into your diet they add calories or protein bars they can be up to 400 calories with like 32 protein to fill you up. try meat? I do not eat enough sometimes either and i use the special k bars or protein or energy bars,
  • Superdupermom
    Superdupermom Posts: 149
    I eat breakfast but sometimes I exercise and only take in 500 calories or even negative calories and am not hungry im not saying its healthy to do it all the time. My stomach cant even eat more than a snack wrap from mcdonalds now! I can have 4 glasses of water and a special k bar and be full til lunch! its hard sometimes...everybodies body is different and everyday is different! your body will speak to ya! :) good luck everyone!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    I eat breakfast but sometimes I exercise and only take in 500 calories or even negative calories and am not hungry im not saying its healthy to do it all the time. My stomach cant even eat more than a snack wrap from mcdonalds now! I can have 4 glasses of water and a special k bar and be full til lunch! its hard sometimes...everybodies body is different and everyday is different! your body will speak to ya! :) good luck everyone!

Remember, as you start eating more, your stomach will stretch...allowing you to eat more without feeling overstuffed. Just steadily increase your portions and soon your metabolism will be in high gear...and you won't feel uncomfortable with an overstuffed stomach.

To the original poster...PEANUT BUTTER lol =D. I like 4tbsp of Jif Natural slathered on a red delicious apple. 500 calories, not over filling...and wow, the taste is absolutely incredible lol. I never figured peantut butter and apples would go together...but boy oh boy they do. Also, my morning/pre workout smoothie contains 8oz milk, one frozen banana, a scoop of chocolate protien powder, 1tbsp milled golden flaxseed, and a couple cubes of ice. Sometimes I'll throw a handful of baby spinach in there just because...and on exercise days when I need extra calories and a boost of energy, I'll toss a mint oreo cookie or two in there. With one cookie, and no spinach, it's 455cal.

Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.