wheres my gamers at???

Options
mawhite717
mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
yep... just picked up my copy of L.A. Noire and im PUMPED!!!!! i must hurry up and get my workout in so i can play!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO. i've been waiting for this game for about a year or so!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    I cant wait untill 11-11-11 Skyrim <3
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Skyrim should be sick!!!! I know I am pumped. :love:
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Yeah. It makes San Andreas look like the Bronx. I'm still finishing Dragon Age 2 though. It's in my unopened category.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or do other gamers actually feel a bit of guilt playing sit still games after joining MFP? :grumble:
  • jonikeffer
    jonikeffer Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hubby has been waiting for this one for a LONG time too...anything by Rockstar tends to be a hit with him. I went and picked it up for him then came back and did my workout. Ain't I a good wifey to pick up the thing that's going to make me "lose" him for weeks? ;)
  • mawhite717
    Options
    Is it just me or do other gamers actually feel a bit of guilt playing sit still games after joining MFP? :grumble:

i sure dont. lol. thats why i always get my workouts in first... then i sit and play :tongue:

but im sure with this game im gonna get really excited and play standing up. lol
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options

Not rly tbh burned well over 1500 calories today I believe and all in all I hit the Gym 6 days per week ( yeah I know its like I'm now playing a real life RPG or something trying to raise my stats and all :P ).
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hmm does this include Xbox gamers? Me me! lol I'm more of a Gears of War/Call of Duty kind of girl...but thumbs up for those who play but also lose the weight! :)
  • mawhite717
    Options
    Hubby has been waiting for this one for a LONG time too...anything by Rockstar tends to be a hit with him. I went and picked it up for him then came back and did my workout. Ain't I a good wifey to pick up the thing that's going to make me "lose" him for weeks? ;)

you wont lose him... you should play with him
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options

Best kind of wife if you ask me !
  • Gilbrod
    Options
    I had a deal with my wife. She plays certains games with me, and I will buy AND do Zumba with her(at home of course). She can't handle FPSs or anything 3D, but everything else is game. Now it's hard getting a turn while she plays Fat Princess.
  • jonikeffer
    jonikeffer Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Oh I'm not worried, just kidding. We play lots of games together, just generally not the big epic Rockstar wide open world ones. He's actually decided to wait until I get off work to start LA Noire tho, wants me to be able to see how awesome it is and not miss the storyline. :)
  • neko21
    neko21 Posts: 21
    Options
    I love my games and I have been a gamer since I was 9. I am also a games designer with my husband (we met through a game designer course) so yeah I'm here =P
  • Gilbrod
    Options

Oh I'm not worried, just kidding. We play lots of games together, just generally not the big epic Rockstar wide open world ones. He's actually decided to wait until I get off work to start LA Noire tho, wants me to be able to see how awesome it is and not miss the storyline. :)

If you like anime, you are the perfect geek wife!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options

i sure dont. lol. thats why i always get my workouts in first... then i sit and play :tongue:

but im sure with this game im gonna get really excited and play standing up. lol

HAHAHAHAHA! Only in true gamer fashion! :laugh: ^5 Love it! :drinker:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    <<<< Gamer, primarily MMORPG's. Guild leader and 8 yr veteran of Everquest, also play WoW, and DDO. Have played Vanguard, LoTRO, Darkfall, Warhammer and beta tested a bunch of others. My spouse plays, as do my children (at varying levels of skill naturally).

My son has every console platform made in the last dozen years and we play on them together, as a family, from time to time.

Lest you think we do nothing but sit in front of the computer :laugh: , my children also play soccer and softball, take dance classes, ride skateboards, and one is a cheerleader. All are slim and athletic, as was I, until a handful of years ago. But I'm getting back to it...running is my current sporting effort.
  • axman19
    axman19 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Skyrim should be awesome. Elder scrolls oblivion is my favorite game to date. Wish they could make final fantasy the way they used to.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    yep... just picked up my copy of L.A. Noire and im PUMPED!!!!! i must hurry up and get my workout in so i can play!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO. i've been waiting for this game for about a year or so!!! :bigsmile:

I've been waiting too.smiley-excited001.gif I get to wait a little longersmiley-angry020.gif, had to spend my game money on football registration for my son. LMK how awesome it is though will ya please??
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've played WoW since it's launch. :flowerforyou: Haven't been able to in the last few months because I am stuck with satellite internet but I will get that fixed when I move.
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    I am a fan of Fable, Brutal Legend, Mortal Kombat, and The Sims. Just to name a few. I was playing Luna Online, but after some conflict with my antivirus I gave it up. I am also not beyond picking up a controller and mowing down some zombies in a little COD. I have played the GTA games and had fun with that. Ahhhhh there are so many! :bigsmile:

Since I have been in MFP I find that I don't make as much time for my games as maybe I should. :laugh: I do have the Wii to add to my fitness tools though. :love:

I am glad to see there are gamers in here, and more so part of my MFP family! :heart: