OKAY, that's ENOUGH! See you in 35 minutes.

Options
I'm sitting here, bored, picking at frozen mini marshmallows and reading these posts. I have a meeting in an hour so I've just been killing time and now don't have enough time to get to the gym. Aaaaarrrggghhhh! I refuse to let another half an hour slip away without even noticing...

So...I'm putting on Jillian's SHRED and will see you all in 35 minutes. Won't someone join me??

Let's do it!!!!

Replies

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here, bored, picking at frozen mini marshmallows and reading these posts. I have a meeting in an hour so I've just been killing time and now don't have enough time to get to the gym. Aaaaarrrggghhhh! I refuse to let another half an hour slip away without even noticing...

So...I'm putting on Jillian's SHRED and will see you all in 35 minutes. Won't someone join me??

Let's do it!!!!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I would but there is not enough room in my office.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Wheeeee! I'm back... burned 275 calories and got enough motivation to throw away the rest of the mini marshmallows. Isn't it amazing how exercise cures all??

Now I feel great..although now running late for the meeting...ah well, totally worth it!

:heart: