New :)

Options
I'm new to myfitness pal (today!) and I'm excited yet nervous to begin my workout process :-/...I'm 5'7 and weigh 165 pounds. My ideal weight would be 130, but sometimes I don't feel like I can do it! I want to get married within the next two years and want to be 125-130 pounds for my wedding, and shortly after (within 2-4 years) I want to start expanding my family. I would really like to be healthy and fit to have the best chance of a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby, and also I want to learn good eating and workout habits to pass on to my family. What makes me nervous is that I'm in law school and I support myself by working a fast food job. Its not the best place to work when your trying to lose weight, but they sure do work around my school schedule every semester! I want to lose weight and I'm trying to do it the best way. Before when I would go to the gym and really pound it out, I would not eat healthy or I wouldn't eat at all. Now I've cancelled my gym membership and I'm doing this with the eliptical, treadmill, bike and workout videos that I have at home. Call me crazy, but I really think I can do it! Like everyone else, I'm using this website for the support that the members give to one another, and the great calorie counter that helps me stay in line with my diet! Thanks in advance for your support :) Now lets go lose some weight!!!