13 and still going....

Options
I know its not a lot but within a month I have lost 13 pounds and by seeing the pounds leaving and the inches fading away, I know I can do it. It gives me something to look forward to. I eat within my calories and I workout at least 4 days a week. I am trying not to rush it, because I want to lose it the right way. Tks everyone for sharing their stories, I cant wait to share a great one when I reach my goal. :)

Replies

• ssc0303
    ssc0303 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! 13 lbs in a month is a niceeee amount! Sweet!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Actually, that is a lot for a month, that's over 3 lbs a week. Great job.
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    13 pounds is 13 pounds and definitely worth celebrating! Congrats on your progress so far and best wishes for the continuation of your journey!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    13 pounds not alot?!?!! That's awesome! Great job, keep up the good work!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Girl 13 pounds in a month is amazing!! The first month weight comes off fast- but don't be sad if you start slowing down a bit. Mine has recently but I rather take it off slowly than beat myself up over a bad week or day. Sounds like you are doing great! Congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE amount over the course of a month!!!! Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!