What "silly" NSV do you have when you reach your goal weight

Options
2»

Replies

• RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add, along the lines of my husband giving me a piggy back ride, I want him to be able to sweep me off my feet and carry me over our threshold (even though we've been married more than 10 years)! LOL!
  • lexrobin2
    lexrobin2 Posts: 33
    Options
    how bout, i would like to have two boobs instead of four when i put a bra on! hahaha. ive actually dont have this prob and #6 on my previous post, just trying to be funny. BUT we all know what happens when we try to squeeze into undergarments too small for us!:noway: :noway:
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I "grew out" of my wedding ring a couple months ago, that was my impetus to curb the growing trend :P I refuse to get it sized larger. have just gotten to the point where I can force it on and force it off painfully, I want it to be loose!
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I want to cross my legs and then be able to bend forward. Cant wait for that one and to walk with out my thighs making my shorts rid up :)
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I go buy more clothes. I gave 1/2 my wardrobe away to the salvation army.
  • feliciapeters
    feliciapeters Posts: 525
    Options
    I have a red leather skirt that I havent been able to wear since about 1993 sitting in my closet. I ROCKED that skirt.

It may be out of style (actually I dont think it is) now but I want to be able to wear it & look HOT in it. A friend of my hubby & mine, who knows us from then still occasionally reminds me how good I looked in that skirt. He has offered to take me to the most expensive dinner in town if I fit in it again!
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I really have wanted to get a bikini for the beach and the more weight I have lost, I have put it off... till bascially last min. Well I have gone from a size 16 to a 6/8 and I have no idea where to begin buying clothes for the beach ( which I leave for June1) nothing I own anymore fits, it is insane...

I want to find the perfect bathing suite and KNOW i look damn good and have worked really hard to loose the weight...
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    -Paint my toes without cutting off the oxygen to my brain
    -Cross my legs
    -Sit in a booth in a restaurant without having to slide the table away, if it even moves
    -Go to the mall with my friends and actually shop in the same store, and not have to drag them over to Ahmid's Tent and Awning store
    -Pose for pictures in the front row, rather than always trying to hide in the back
    -Buying clothes in colors OTHER than black!
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    the looks I get the next time I visit my family will make it all worth it... they will be talking about me behind my back--haahhaha!
  • RHOyalT
    Options
    -Cross my legs
    -Sit in a booth in a restaurant without having to slide the table away, if it even moves
    -Go to the mall with my friends and actually shop in the same store, and not have to drag them over to Ahmid's Tent and Awning store
    -Pose for pictures in the front row, rather than always trying to hide in the back

I almost did a spit take at Ahmid's Tent and Awning Store! :laugh: I believe that store must be chain, because I have also had to shop their on occasion.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    This is a great topic!

I keep saying I need to be able to wear my summer clothes. I refuse to buy any new one since last summer I had to put a ton of them back in a box because they were too snug on me :(

I'd love to buy the adorable Kenneth Cole bikini I saw in Macy's and have it look "right".

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=516830&trackingCat=17290&cmexplore=&PseudoMasterProdID=516831&PseudoCat=17290

My BIG goal is when I get to my goal weight and stay there I'm having my crescent moon tattoo made into a triple moon tattoo
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    * Walk outside without a shirt on

* Do a pro photo shoot with my fire gear. (Hot Fireman Calendar type stuff....lol)
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I totally want the pick up and spin hug. I want it!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    -Cross my legs

Amen to the clothes other than black! I have sized down 4 sizes so far and had to clean out my closet. Never realized how much black I owned!

Would love to not have fat feet. They are getting thinner, but not there yet. I want to buy some super hot high heels and go out with my hubby.
    Feel confident enough to wear a swimsuit without shorts over it
    RUN a whole 5K

These have already happened:
    Crossing my legs
    Sitting in a chair without my butt hanging off the sides
    Wearing a cute strappy dress
    Cutting toenails and breathing at the same time
  • bcpie
    bcpie Posts: 89
    Options
    uh these jeans that are just so adorable that i used to be able to slide on and button (with a lot of work) and had to wear a sweatshirt with inspire me. I can't wait to ACTUALLY wear them comfortably, with a shirt and all. :) At my biggest weight they wouldn't slip past my thighs..it was depressing.
    SO, I don't think i'll be happy with any weight loss until they fit. :p

I agree on the shorts. I hate, hate,hate having to pull shorts down over my chub.

Also, the towel thing, I completely understand! I soo wanna look cute in a towel.
  • daisylovespink
    daisylovespink Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    -Cross my legs

Amen on the shopping with friends, pictures and all black wardrobe!!!
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i want to take a belly-dancing class!
  • glamourenamored
    Options
    My first goal was met and that was to get out of the size 20s. Next is being able to walk into any store, buy whatever I like and not look like a sausage. I would love to pick up a top and not consider the chub-cling factor. Also, I missed out in my early 20s but I'd love to do a kegstand. :tongue:
  • RHOyalT
    Options
    i want to take a belly-dancing class!

Well, good news! You can take a bellydancing class without losing weight! I did it and I loved it. As a matter of fact, the class actually helped me lose weight! Don't wait! Go for it!
  • RHOyalT
    Options
    I also want to be able reach behind me to pull my heel up to my butt in a before/after workout stretch. Now, it's not even close! When I do it, I just look like I'm standing on one leg!