Newbie with ? about finding a group or friends

Options
Hi looking to meet people who are wanting to lose 50 pounds or more and are single. I do live with my 24 year old daughter but she is never home and has a life of her own. It would be nice to get/give motivation from/to other people who fight the battle of loneliness and weight gain. If you know of such a group or would like to be friends please let me know. Thank you... We will now continue with our regularly board-cast system....

Replies

• Crizelda
    Crizelda Posts: 5
    Options
    Needing to lose 50 would be a dream for me. Try multiplying that by three. Today I'm frustrated, dispondent, and feeling too (much too) behind in everything.

Our 27-year-old son rents a portion of our house. It's nice having him around to look out for critters if we go away for a few days (we'll be at the ocean Memorial weekend), he pretty much keeps to himself, and my biggest challenge is that I need to make better food choices. Even looking at today's selections, I need to up my carbs and protein like crazy. . . fat level is barely tolerable. I'm within my calorie range (well. . . under by a little actually) and trying to figure out how to live within my caloric "means" and still give my body the nutrients and variety it needs.

Don't, as much as I wish I could, want to do any surgical gak! Just need to peck away at this the "ol' fashioned way."

Ideas will certainly be appreciated.

Crizelda