Bad things about loosing weight

Options
MericoX
MericoX Posts: 199 Member
Anyone have any "bad things" that came about from loosing weight?

1. Always cold - I used to be the warm one!
2. The dogs jumping and bouncing off me - they actually hit bone now and it hurts! I think my dogs are abusive.... LOL
3. All my money went to other things, now it goes to buying smaller clothes

Replies

• jmassardo
    jmassardo Posts: 84
    Options
    I guess if you are going to have problems, those wouldn't be bad problems to have :)
  • saltorian
    saltorian Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The clothes I definitely agree with. What else might be bad... for some women, smaller breasts? And then there's jealousy. ;-)
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* hurts when I sit on hard chairs now.
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Boobs disappearing...always cold....clothes looking like floppy bags on me- but I refuse to buy clothes til I lose 50lbs!!
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I found wrinkles... prior to loosing weight the fat filled them out. Time to tone!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Only bad thingto report.....LOST MY BOOBS!!!!!
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yeah smaller boobs for sure!! I hardly have any anymore. And the being cold all the time thing I can relate to. I have my space heater at work on in the summer now :)
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Yeah, that one sucks!!!
    The thing I hate so far is the skin not going quite back where it should be.... :grumble:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate to the being cold one, I'm always FREEZING! If there's a light breeze, I'm shivering. My boyfriend thought there was something wrong with me this winter and I'm like "I lost all my insulation!!!"

I also noticed sitting on hard chairs hits the bone now, I lost my cushion.

And when I shop, I'm the more popular size 6/8 and medium and that's always the one the run out of on the sale rack and it's only XS or XL. I'm not going back to an XL, and I doubt my boobs will fit in an XS, so I'll have to keep scouring the sales racks for mediums or smalls... haha
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Bony knees make it hard to sleep on my side, and I can't bath anymore it hurts my butt since I'm just sitting on bone. I am always cold, loose skin really sucks too.

however all of those things are soooooo worth it just to be thin now.
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 483 Member
    Options

This and my boobs are gone! I also second the always being cold.
  • macdaddyyall
    Options
    My boobs have shrunk (although I'm actually happy about it...), and sitting on the floor is quite painful. It also kinda creeps me out to actually see my collarbone & wristbones, because I never have in the past.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    My hipbones rub against my pants now. And I hit them on things all the time. But that isn't really a problem.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Horrible stretch marks on my girls...I was one who lost em(Jessica simpson to paris hilton :angry: )
  • nonni54
    nonni54 Posts: 14
    Options
    Get a fat suit for when you play with the dogs!
    Buy a small fan heater that you can have nearby. or the old time water bottles that you can put hot water in to keep you warm in bed.
    Learn to sew and just take in all your old droopy clothes.

I think these are GREAT ideas so please try using them.

HAHA!!! Mere - I am so super proud of you and your weight loss. You are my inspiration!!
    xoxoxo
    Mom
  • aristel
    aristel Posts: 110
    Options
    the worst for me is the excess skin
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    The calories - every time I log a weight loss, I can eat less and less to maintain my goal of losing a pound a week. :frown:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I love my clothes. Like deep down emotional love. Now they're all too big. I wish they would magically shrink with me. I've been collecting rare corsets for years. All of them are irreplacable. NONE fit now.

And the fact that my scrub pants fall down at work. I can't afford to replace them! It's gotten to the point I've had to get rid of all the elastic waist pants and can only wear the drawstring ones. But because they're way too big, they bunch up in the front and look weird. Guess it's better than showing my *kitten* everytime I have to restrain a dog (vet tech).
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Having to buy new clothes, and having to buy slightly smaller than you need because otherwise they wouldn't last long as they'd end up being too big in a few weeks.

Not having a big enough belly to rest my drink or plate on while slouching is a pain as well.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Definitely agree with the cold, and the expensive clothes shopping! I have so few clothes that fit me!