Loss rewards?

Options
Does anyone give themselves a reward when you lose a certain amount closer to your goal weight?
If so, what are they?

Replies

• wifeyburress
    Options
    new workout clothes, or a new outfits if I go down a size. New shoes are fun too! :)
  • shrez
    shrez Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started at 115kg and when I got to 70kg (my first goal) I gave myself a tennis bangle. I bought the bangle before I got to my goal and my daughter held onto it for me until I reached my goal.

I am working towards my second goal now of 65kg and cant seem to get pack 67.5kg and I cant think of a goal for this milestone.

The reward of being able to fit into clothes from anyshop was the biggest reward of all though.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ive got my eye on a new bicycle when i hit goal
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Anything but food. I love new underwear.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    when I drop 30 pounds a new tatoo!
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I got gel nails and a facial... It was awesome! I buy clothes a lot because I've dropped 6 sizes so far and heading for #7. I don't use food for rewards ever.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    when I drop 30 pounds a new tatoo!

tattoos hurt dont do it! :)
  • bcdg24
    bcdg24 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I bought myself two new outfits in a smaller size when i lost 15 and my regular clothes started to feel loose. I would like to reward myself with a heart rate monitor watch in another 5 pounds and then a top notch gym membership and new wardrobe when i hit goal weight. Right now, i'm trying to focus on keeping up with regular exercise and healthier eating to sustain my loss rather than rewarding myself just yet. But i think rewards, in general, are a fantastic idea :-D
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think about it. I'm kinda stuck at 4 pounds away from my mini goal, and I'm not really thinking of a reward. I mean, I got a new smartphone and the first app I installed was MFP. :smile: So what else is there?

But it might be more than buying something. I just don't know. I tend to like shiny things and then...I change focus. So I don't want to waste my reward on "stuff."
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I think when I hit 50 pounds I am going to buy myself a pandora bracelet and get a new bead for each 20 pounds after that. By the time I reach my goal weight I will have a nice keepsake that I can add to for the rest of my life's journey.
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What a great way to mark your journey. :smile:
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal I am going to start taking jui jitsu lessons.