Hello, another Brit!

Options
Hi
I actually found this site over a year ago, but that didn't really work out ... so here I am back again (with a few more pounds to lose! :(). Love all the things you can do on this site! I'm trying to look at this as a healthy eating plan rather than a "diet" as they just never seem to work for me.

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Replies

• suzitkd
    suzitkd Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi Suzie, another Suzi here! Welcome! I've not been here long but I've found this such a useful site - and I've even got my hubby addicted to it now too! It has certainly motivated me. Good luck on your journey! Add me as a friend if you like x
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a brit too :) Feel free to add x
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello from a Brit over here too!! I only signed up a few days ago - started trying to 'drop a dress size' 11 days ago. As lovely as my partner is he just says 'oh you are great as you are' which is easy for him to say! so here I am to go on this journey who want to walk the same path to the same goals :)
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Another brit here too! I've only been here a few days. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Charlottekd
    Charlottekd Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've just joined :) Trying to get myself feeling more confident and shift the extra weight i've always had! Im trying not to do a 'diet' rather change the way i eat, and i think logging everything that goes in your mouth is a great way of doing it!! Im aiming to be having between 1400 and 1600 calories per day for now, and see where it takes me!
    Im normally quite bad and give up after a few days because there is no instant weight loss lol. But im determined to see this one through. Im actually quite eacited about next week when i can weigh myself. I need to be very good to ge the results!!
    This is only day 3, but im feeling positive....i even managed to have a bit of chocolate yesterday and keep to 1450 cals :)

So basically, i think i may need some pushing to keep being good :)
    Hope everybody is good today :)
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a Brit ....living in the Boston area. I'll send you a friend request. I just adore this site because of all the supportive folks out there! :flowerforyou:
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Another Brit! started this journey on 28/12 last year! it really does work and also great to getting the support from people you make friends with. Feel free to add me if you wish! Good luck and you can DO it!!
  • rachie78sw
    rachie78sw Posts: 28
    Options
    Hiya

Another Brit here, I am in South Wales.

I really want to lose a stone before I go away in August but really struggling. Please feel free to add me to keep me encouraged. Always looking for new friends x
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Options
    Welcome to the site, hope this time is better for you, you can add me if you want too, I'm from uk too.
  • djj267
    djj267 Posts: 12
    Options
    and another brit too.

think the site is great - love the fact you can track your food and exercise.

Add me if you wish and best of luck

d
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'm in Witney, Oxfordshire.

And wouldnt it be super if someone turned out to be inthe same town as me and said 'Sandra let's have a go at this C25K lark or lets go to Zumba together'? But I don't suppose that will happen.
  • SuzieR
    SuzieR Posts: 127
    Options
    Me too, I'm in Witney, Oxfordshire.

And wouldnt it be super if someone turned out to be inthe same town as me and said 'Sandra let's have a go at this C25K lark or lets go to Zumba together'? But I don't suppose that will happen.

Ha! That would actually scare the pants off me! Trust me, no-one wants to witness the horror that is me doing Zumba! Thank heavens for the Wii and curtains :)
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Options
    I love playing on the wii when I can kick the kids off it, my 3years has a right meltdown when we go on it & he can't, roll on September I get 5 mornings a week when he's at play school lol.