Loving this site!!

Options
I don't know about you guys, but this site has helped me more than anything I have EVER done. When I log all of my calories, which is easy on this site and on my phone, it makes me very mindful of what I am putting in my mouth. When I see that I am going to get close to my calories for the day, I know I better get out and exercise! I have used other sites, but not with any sort of success like this. I have lost 2 pounds in less than a week!

I am a runner and have had this extra 20 pounds that I put on during menopause that I just couldn't shake. This site is helping so much. I have been diligent and honest. Hey, if I lie about what I'm eating, drinking, or exercise, I am only hurting myself.

I hope you all are having the success that I am! :love:

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome Gale! Another runner who's put on a few pounds here. Not an ultrarunner though - you have my deepest respect! Dropped you a friend request :smile:
  • KBDaukas
    KBDaukas Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I agree whole heartedly! I find that the site helps me to be accountable to everything. I dip into the posts too and they help me along too.
  • charlenekco
    charlenekco Posts: 20
    Options
    Yes! Yes! I am loving this site, too. This has more features than another site I was paying to use.

I'm findig I'm much more mindful of what I am putting in my mouth.