Can the night get any worse???sheesh

Options
A/C was not putting out cool air, and of course it was blazing today! Anyway, hubby and I are pretty handy around the house, so up to the attic he goes to check out the air handler. He is up there for a while messing around with stuff, so I came back to the computer for awhile. Next thing I know Hannah ( my middle child) comes running is yelling Daddy needs you right now. I go into the bedroom ( access to the attic is in our closet), and he has put his foot thru the ceiling. Are you freaking kidding me? I just painted the bedroom last year, cleaned out the closet on Monday and cleaned the bedroom.
:explode: :explode:

so, 2 hours later, I'm back. Took me that long to clean up all of the blown insulation that was all over the bedroom.

Good news he found the problem with the A/C ( condensation is not working correctly--switch issue)

Bad news--drywall repairs and painting will have to be done AGAIN.

Needless to say....tonight has not been a good night! I hope yours all go better than mine!:wink:

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    A/C was not putting out cool air, and of course it was blazing today! Anyway, hubby and I are pretty handy around the house, so up to the attic he goes to check out the air handler. He is up there for a while messing around with stuff, so I came back to the computer for awhile. Next thing I know Hannah ( my middle child) comes running is yelling Daddy needs you right now. I go into the bedroom ( access to the attic is in our closet), and he has put his foot thru the ceiling. Are you freaking kidding me? I just painted the bedroom last year, cleaned out the closet on Monday and cleaned the bedroom.
    :explode: :explode:

so, 2 hours later, I'm back. Took me that long to clean up all of the blown insulation that was all over the bedroom.

Good news he found the problem with the A/C ( condensation is not working correctly--switch issue)

Bad news--drywall repairs and painting will have to be done AGAIN.

Needless to say....tonight has not been a good night! I hope yours all go better than mine!:wink:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    THAT SUCKS!

But yeah.. your day could get worse... you could have spent 4 hours in the ER with your youngest getting stitches in her chin like I did this afternoon... yaya lucky lucky grrrrrr

That stinks though, I'm glad he didnt totally fall through and get hurt!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Irritating as crap, I can imagine.
    Years from now you'll be able to look back and laugh (i.e. make fun of him for this).
    Hope your night gets better!!!:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    Options
    THAT SUCKS!

But yeah.. your day could get worse... you could have spent 4 hours in the ER with your youngest getting stitches in her chin like I did this afternoon... yaya lucky lucky grrrrrr

That stinks though, I'm glad he didnt totally fall through and get hurt!!!!!!!!!!!

Hear I am, complaining about my stupid ceiling and A/C unit and your little one was getting stiches :cry: :embarassed: ....I hope she will be ok!
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    Think positive! At least your hubby didn't break a bone or something, right? :heart:
  • watch48win
    Options
    Irritating as crap, I can imagine.
    Years from now you'll be able to look back and laugh (i.e. make fun of him for this).
    Hope your night gets better!!!:flowerforyou:

years nothing! :laugh: I was already making fun of him.....LMAO! All I know is that he will be helping paint the room this time.