My neckfat is depressing me.

Options
Jellyphant
Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
I ate like a damn garbage disposal yesterday, go ahead, look at my diary. I haven't played Just Dance 2 NOR Zumba in 2 days, and I had a dream that I had a rockin' bod like Rihanna. Shiz, hit to my ego.

Plus, I just.. effin' hate my globby neck.

Sad face. :(

Replies

• Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    Wow ~ don't be so hard on yourself! You were not over by very much at all!!:flowerforyou:

Today is a wonderful new day:smile:
  • Bubbah
    Bubbah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well let yesterday be yesterday, Today is the start to a new beginning!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Your attitude is exactly the reason for holding more weight than wanted, and you are not alone in these negative thoughts either! Guilt over the "past" does absolutely NO good, only makes you self sabbotage. Always look forward, never back. Your past choices do not define you, only the choices you plan to make in future.

Take one day at a time and do everything you can toward better health ONLY for 24 hours at a time, it won't seem so overwhelming that way. Before you know it you will be there!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Use this to help motivate you to do your workouts today. You can't change yesterday, but you can start back today.

I understand your frustration about you globby neck. I have a huge fat face and a extremely large double chin myself. I can't even stand to look in the mirror. But, the only thing we really can do about it is make an effort to eat healthy and workout or surgery:frown: . You don't have to beat yourself up about it when you don't, though.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm overdramatic about going majorly over, but since I've joined this site, I honestly strive to keep my caloric intake under my daily allowance. And to add to that, I was JUST at my 1500 cals, but decided to indulge in a few bites of my husband's dinner of chips and chili when I myself had a salmon burger. THAT'S what gets me. I was too weak to decline his offer of his yummy and naughty food. :/

But y'all are right. Tomorrow's in the past, today's a new day. I'd be a hypocrite to not t ake that into consideration. I'll just have some major dancing to do tonight!

Thanks guys <3