One positive thing required

Options
My little voice in my head loves it when I am negative - she's a defeatist witch who just loves all my failings and loves to remind me every second - sometimes rather too loudly. We've all got that voice so time to stamp on it for a second.

Post one positive thing you did today....

hell if you did loads of positive things post them all - they say the more positive you are the positive you become.

Whats mine?

I heated up some left over macaroni and cheese for my lunch today. It was homemade, withing my calories and no guilt attached to eating it. But when I took my first bite - I actually didn't want to eat it - it was too greasy, so I chucked it in the bin and made myself a salad instead. There is an old me who would have eaten it regardless of the taste - the new me valued myself more than eating something I wasn't going to enjoy. Go me!!!

What have you done thats positive today? come on spill....

Replies

• HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    Wanted a donut, but had oatmeal. :happy:
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Looked outside, saw it was raining and walked to work anyway!
    A little rain never hurt anyone!:smile:
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i went to the shop to lift out cash, stood infront of the Pick n Mix display for a good 5 minutes, then walked away empty handed :tongue:

i keep thinking of Legally Blonde 2, when they submit positive things about themselves and everyone says "Snaps for..." and snaps their fingers :laugh:
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Ordered a 12oz Sugar Free, Non Fat Caramel Latte instead of my usual 16oz Extra Caramel Latte w/ Whip
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    Got into a pair of jeans 2 sizes down from where I started. And I don't look like a stuffed sausage!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    WANTED CHIPS.....HAD COFFEE- BLACK! LOL
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    Ordered a 12oz Sugar Free, Non Fat Caramel Latte instead of my usual 16oz Extra Caramel Latte w/ Whip

sounds super tasty!! MMMMM
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    TOLD MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW WHAT A GREAT MOM AND STEP MOM SHE IS, AND I MEAN IT!!:blushing:
  • bridetobe310711
    Options

go you!!!!!!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    TOLD MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW WHAT A GREAT MOM AND STEP MOM SHE IS, AND I MEAN IT!!:blushing:

thats lovely!! :D
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options

That's Awesome! Wish I had that much drive! I just might do it anyway. That inspired me to at least try
  • jperrysunlover
    jperrysunlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I woke up an hour early to do my post two week INSANITY workout Fit Test. I improved in five areas and stayed level in one!
  • aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    Options
    We had a baby bird fall out of a tree this morning in front of the dogs. My daughter got the dogs inside quick enough, my son and I put gloves on. He climbed the tree and I climbed a ladder, gave him the baby and he put it back into the nest. Baby and momma are happy and unharmed. Felt so good to save a little life!

Also got up at 3;30 this morning to give my husband a ride to work, after a horrible nights sleep and still worked out.
  • cha36jennings
    cha36jennings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Drank 6 glasses of water instead of soda (1st time doing that!)
  • aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    Options

thats lovely!! :D

This is very lovely!
  • defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I kept to my breakfast and daily food-prep routine even though I just moved and my whole life feels out of whack! I may not be able to find half my posessions, lol, but I'm still eating right!
  • defygravity531
    Options

As a future daughter in law I can't even express how good it feels to hear things like that!! You'd be amazed how much weight we put on what the mommas- in-law think!
  • defygravity531
    Options

As a future daughter in law I can't even express how good it feels to hear things like that!! You'd be amazed how much weight we put on what the mommas- in-law think!

haha... "weight"... no pun intended!
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options
    I ate breakfast (new thing for me lol) & I Jogged 50minutes on the treadmill, to the point I felt very sick...BUT i did not give up, I pushed to the limit, and I feel AMAZING!!! =)
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 237
    Options

WOWZERS, will you be my Mom n Law? Pleeasseee?????????