NCIS fans?

Options
2»

Replies

• NancyCatherineWalker
    Options
    Haven't see this week's episode yet, Tivo'd to watch with hubby when he gets back from San Francisco. I really like last week's episode with Mike Franks. I liked Mike as a character.
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    no NCIS over here tonite coz of football :sad:
  • cojenkinshcsg
    cojenkinshcsg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great episde last night both of them actually. I'm really curious as to who is in the folder too. Cant ait to find out.

As for NCIS LA what a twist at the end with her being part of that family.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    My husband and I LOOOOVVVVEEEE NCIS....we watched last night and at the end we both looked at each other and went WTF......who is it!!!!!!!! LMBO.....I hate suspense

On a side note i am not a big ncis la fan though maybe im partial to characters on the old one
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    NCIS fan RIGHT here! But unfortunately, I don't have cable at my apartment. :(((((

you can watch it on cbs.com :)
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I did, what did you think of it?

awesome! I'm not sure I want to know who was in that folder at the end though!

I think it was EJ
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Hmm a long term mole. I am guessing it is Jimmy. He likes to kinda snoop around the agents and Abby, and he wants to be a field agent.. Sometimes he seems too ineffective to maintain his position and they make him look silly. Could be his way of showing them that he isn't as stupid as they think...:huh:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I love both but...dont have cable so i have to wait till it comes out....boo!

But Go Gibbs!!!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    You can watch both NCIS shows ONLINE! cbs.com
  • ridiculyss
    ridiculyss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able to watch a whole lot lately but I will totally catch up once summer's here (after tomorrow)! Love NCIS!! It's one of those shows my whole family can agree on. :) except during dinner... lol. my stepdad's an oral surgeon and doesn't care, but my mom and I can't deal with the autopsy stuff! haha We all love the chivalry on the show though :) So funny. :happy:
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I think it's going to be Ziva...

I think I like NCIS LA a bit better than NCIS, but it might be due to the major eye candy. Seriously LL Cool J and Chris O'Donnell are studs:heart:
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    I think its Tony and its just a ploy. Mind you thats cos I think Tony is a jerk (was going to say somehting ruder but reconsidered):laugh:
  • clhiter
    clhiter Posts: 74
    Options
    ncis la is finally worth watching. it started out horribly. i am now in japan so off days of watching, but yes i do enjoy both.....the mystique of tony undercover is getting old though.
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!