I'm tired of lugging this extra weight around.

Options
I've just joined today, already have the app on my phone, but I know this is going to be a long process for me. I just needed a support network and accountability for what I eat and do or don't do.

I am thrilled for the motivation and really looking forward to starting this process.

Glad to be here!

Replies

• rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site feel free to add me as support if you like :smile:
  • rachaels7
    rachaels7 Posts: 20
    Options
    Good luck! This site has really helped me be more conscious about what I'm eating and how much I'm working out. Feel free to add me as a friend too if you want. Best wishes.
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you the best of luck. You've definitely come to the right place! :glasses:
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Love this site. I find it so much of a convience for me. Feel free to add me if you'd like. we can support each other. :)
  • ParisPenguin
    ParisPenguin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who posted! I'm just getting into the message boards and blogs on here...which would be why I just noticed you replied to me. Thank you so much! And I am enjoying the accountablity that the site offers me!
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey! :-) Feel free to add me as well. I'm on the look out for some new friends as well.