NSV FOR THIS WEEK...

Options
Ok so I was in walmart the other night and saw a pair of cute denim shorts they didn't have a 14 so I got the 12 thinking If they don't fit they will be close and I can wear them in a few weeks. Well i got home and THEY FIT!! I went running thru the house my husband thought I had lost my mind but nope just pounds.... lol SO very happy about this....

Replies

• CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Good for you! :)
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yay :drinker:
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    Love that!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!!!
  • lucky723
    lucky723 Posts: 52
    Options
    That's awesome congrats!!!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great! I went looking for pants too and have been a 16 maybe 14. So I went and tried a 12 and fit a 12 in 2 different brands and was as excited as you are. Why does 12 seem so much smaller than 14? lol
    Of course, I keep taking it away from myself by saying it must be just how they make the sizes and are bigger. Mostly because my 14 & 16's I have don't seem to be much looser, so how could I fit in a 12?
    Anyway, I have decided to accept my victory too.

Congrats!
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hurrah! That's fantastic, congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Options
    What a great feeling! Congratulations.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    well done!!! thats great :D
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! I am really liking to buy clothes now and it is starting to get me into trouble!

5097983.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!