New Kid on the Block :)

Options
jennipooh82
jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
Hi to all,
I have been working hard to lose weight and after all the hard work I have done I have only gained weight... :( The other night my mom told me about this site I thought...what not what do I have to lose ( or gain...LOL) So here I am. I'm a mother of 2 beautiful little girls. I work as a nurse for a local Dr.s office and I want to lose about 100+ pounds. I go to the gym 3-4 nights week for about an hour. I think that I need that motivation to keep going even thought I have been working hard at this battle. I need so new ideas and way that can help me continue on this journey. Thanks for al the advise and help along the way in advance... Jen <3:flowerforyou:

Replies

• nweakfall
    nweakfall Posts: 7
    Options
    Jen, I feel your pain... I need to get kick started and see some immediate results in order to stay with anything. I'm hoping this will help me too! Keep up the hard work!
  • Slimmer72
    Slimmer72 Posts: 5
    Options
    Gotta stay consitant and not give up. I have been doing this website for six and half months and I lost 88 pounds
  • Berrykerry
    Berrykerry Posts: 3
    Options
    really 88lbs? Im looking to lose at leat 30. whats your secert?
  • Slimmer72
    Options
    Yeah I eat subway. Then I excercise 1 hour a day on the elliptical. Play alot of softball. Also take this pill called oxy elite pro with daily vitamens, recreate & Fish oil which you can find at your local GNC, Drink alot of water. Dicsipline is the key to your sucesss. Just got believe in yourself and find a motivation why you wanna lose weight. Your first 15 pounds should be easy
  • mousehousevacs
    Options
    Great for you!! Keep it up!
  • mousehousevacs
    Options
    Recreate? What's that??
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennipooh,

Welcome! I am pretty new myself. I have been going to the gym about 4 nights a week taking classes-mostly spin, using the elliptical. I am hoping joining this site I will start seeing more results. Feel free to freind me.
  • Slimmer72
    Options
    Its a stacker that helps break the fat down to burn faster