Biggest Weight Loser Smurfettes (blue team) 9/4

Options
Good Morning all
I did my workout this morning. I even did a little of week 3 and4 of the biggest loser and I am still in my first week of it. Jillian MIchaels is hard. At least I burned 400 calories. I have not stepped on the scale yet since Tuesday and it is driving me crazy. I want to but then I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised next Tuesday.

We need to get our weights in. Ours isnt posted yet and I am anxious to see how we are all doing.

I have to go to Asheville today so I get to spend and hour in the car getting there and an hour back. I hate going there but I have to go to the Boy Scout store. I need to get a uniform for me before Monday. Nothing like waiting till the last minute.

Look forward to chatting with yall so come on in and write a few words.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all
    I did my workout this morning. I even did a little of week 3 and4 of the biggest loser and I am still in my first week of it. Jillian MIchaels is hard. At least I burned 400 calories. I have not stepped on the scale yet since Tuesday and it is driving me crazy. I want to but then I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised next Tuesday.

We need to get our weights in. Ours isnt posted yet and I am anxious to see how we are all doing.

I have to go to Asheville today so I get to spend and hour in the car getting there and an hour back. I hate going there but I have to go to the Boy Scout store. I need to get a uniform for me before Monday. Nothing like waiting till the last minute.

Look forward to chatting with yall so come on in and write a few words.

Connie
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    good for you keep on going.

:flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa82
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!
  • punka274
    Options
    Hi!

Connie-have a safe drive today! I too want to see the results of the blue team,although i wasn't able to contribute this week...im hoping to next tuesday!

hey to everybody that follows!

Today im planning on a run interval and abb work,this this afternoon a dogwalk!

Everybody have a great day...i will be back later! :happy:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    morning blues

its a nice day here, (near glasgow) i should go for a walk. drag the bf along if possible.

tonight its a gym night, and i'll to 200 cal on the elliptical then 200 cal on the step machine. i work out my legs alot and i wish i could find cardio exercises that involves my upper body. maybe i should try some tae-bo or something like that.

last nights swimming didnt go so well. i had no energy and had a hard time pulling my weight across the pool. at the time that i go there is always 3-4 really good swimmers and i normaly fallow them pretty good. but not yesterday. does that happen to yous sometimes, just no energy for no apparent reason ? hope the gym tonight will go better.

hope all of you have a good day :smile:
    ho and i cant wait to see the result either !!!!!!!!!! GO BLUES !!!!!!!!!!
    may
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Hope all is going well. Looking forward to seeing the results from this week!

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all.....Had a busy morning and early afternoon with work.

Went to the store to pick up provisions for this weekend's NASCAR race here in Richmond ( this is if TS Hanna doens't spoil the party---oh well, at least it can run Sunday if not on Sat) GO JJ 48! (That's for Connie too! ) I know that I won't be eating very healthy, but I know I will be doing a ton a walking for the next 3 days! Pray for me that I don't over do it too much! :laugh:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all.....Had a busy morning and early afternoon with work.

Went to the store to pick up provisions for this weekend's NASCAR race here in Richmond ( this is if TS Hanna doens't spoil the party---oh well, at least it can run Sunday if not on Sat) GO JJ 48! (That's for Connie too! ) I know that I won't be eating very healthy, but I know I will be doing a ton a walking for the next 3 days! Pray for me that I don't over do it too much! :laugh:

Thanks for that. I know my hubby is really hoping Hannah slows down or misses Richmond. He is there right now. He should be about ready to meet his idol... Jeff Gordon... I would rather meet Jimmie though.

Connie