shakeology

kml07071
kml07071 Posts: 29
edited 12:10PM in Food and Nutrition
Hi,

I have heard about shakeology through a friend at school and alot of people on here. Due to the price, i would like to try it first which alot of people have said they have tried samples first. I was wondering where people get the sample to try.

Thanks

Replies

• brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    You can get samples from coaches. I am a coach and there are plenty of them on here most likely. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • If you are most concerned about the price, (like me) I make my own shakes. You can get creative and add whatever you want for example: I will make a kale banana shake for my morning snack. :
    1 cup kale or spinach
    1 banana
    1/2 cup carrots
    1 tbsp. chia seeds
    1 tbsp. pumpkin or sunflower seeds or flax seed.
    1 scoop banana whey protein
    This is just one flavor that I make but you can use apples, strawberries, blueberries, beets, kiwis, whatever you have at home. get creative- you do no need a company to make your shakes.
    you can use natural, raw ingredients.
    I invested in a blender good blender though, BLENDTECH. Like the ones they use at Jamba Juice
    go chek it out here: http://www.blendtec.com/
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    There are also coaches (me) who sell trial packs. I have 3, 5, 7 and 10 day trial packs available. Or you could ask your friend where they get their's. If they are a coach they may be willing to give you a pack to try.
This discussion has been closed.