Supper Ideas

Options
jennipooh82
jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
Looking for a low calorie, easy , good tasting and non time consuming supper for tonight. Can you send me the name of the meal , what goes in it and how it is made. My kids are not fussy and I am willing to try something new. Thanks a bunch for all the help in advance! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Thank You!- Very new at this site! :wink:
  • stevemcsweeney
    Options
    Uncle Bens Rice (Express) any flavour you fancy
    A tin of sweetcorn
    Raw Spinach (rip it up)
    Then add Tuna or Chicken Breast
    Final step is some Chilli olive oil to give it a little kick and to make sure it's not dry
    Mix it up with a fork and eat it....

Takes 5min to create it and it's only 800ish calories!!!! for a big portion - tastes GREAT!!!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    * Shrimp Stir Fry - Shrimp, Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables, Thai Stick Noodles, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, spicy thai chili sauce.

* Squash Ravioli in Tomato Sauce tonight. Bake squash (I'm getting daughter to do this while I'm at work). Mash. Place 1 tbsp in a wonton wrapper, fold and seal. Boil for 3-4 minutes. Serve 7-8 per serving. My tomato sauce is onion, mushroom, celery, canned tomatos, sage. Side of garden salad.

*Black Bean and rice caserole - chopped onion, choppped mushroom, celery, chopped tomato, chopped green pepper, chili powder, cumin, can of black beans, rinsed and drained, 1 cup plain tomato sauce, 1 cup minute rice.