4 hour body or 17 day diet?

Options
I decided I want to try something different with my diet and have been debating if i should get the book 4 hour body or 17 day diet... has anyone tried either/both of these or know which one is supposed to be better in terms of either general heatlh/effectiveness?

which one should i go for?

Replies

• bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    avoid 4 hour body.
    those are completely bogus claims and I want to literally choke whoever wrote that book.
    It's not fair to lie to people like that for the purpose of making money.
  • amw8675309
    amw8675309 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i generally try to avoid "gimmicky" diets... my cousin had some success with 4 hour body though and said it was generally a pretty healthy eating plan that it promoted but i haven't read it myself so i wasn't sure what the book actually said to do in terms of diet

i was already leaning towards 17 day diet as it was
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    the diet in the book might be decent.
    but the fact that they make claims like 36 pounds of muscle gained in a couple of months with only 4 hours in the gym. Completely absurd.
    So I don't put any faith in the rest of the book.
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Why do anything different than what MFP recommends? The calories in, calories out diet seems to be working for me. :) Just be careful not to fall for something just because it claims to offer quick results. Eat your recommended cals, and work your butt off, literally, and you'll see results. :):heart: