Looking to join a weight loss challenge group!

Options
Hi all! I think it's such a neat idea to have weekly weigh-in competitions. It seems as if all of the groups are already in the midst of their challenges. I'd love to join one of these groups, so if your group needs another active participant, please hit me up!!!

Thanks! :)

Replies

• jennyrothb
    jennyrothb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would join in!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I am not in a group and agree that many groups are closed or they are open but have a ton of people in them. If you start a group, let me know. I also gained 40 pounds after getting married! I have however been married almost 9 years and am still trying to get it off. Just turned 35 and it's now or never! You can send me a message or add me as a friend if you would like.
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    Our group is kicking off sign ups on May 30th for our round 3 challenge.

If you guys don't find something by then, keep an eye out!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    inshape & jenny - Well maybe if there seems to be enough interest, we could start up a group? The whole starting a group thing seems really daunting to me, so I was hoping to get in with an existing group (lol, does that make me sound lazy??). But anyway... let's keep in touch and see what happens!

chasekilgannon - Thanks for the offer! I will definitely keep that in mind! :)
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    I'm interested in joining a group also!
  • unaffected
    Options
    *bumping*
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Sounds great! I am willing to join! Anyone want to take the lead?
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I did an April 10 lb. group and am in a May 10 lb. group. Watch the boards to see if a June 10 lb. group comes up.
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi all! I think it's such a neat idea to have weekly weigh-in competitions. It seems as if all of the groups are already in the midst of their challenges. I'd love to join one of these groups, so if your group needs another active participant, please hit me up!!!

Thanks! :)

I was wondering what 17DD is?
  • unaffected
    Options

I was wondering what 17DD is?

17 Day Diet :)