Check yes or no.

Options
2»

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Before at 207 lbs
    Just for the record, she did not mean that was me @ 207lbs (BEFORE). I will never see 207 lbs not even on my death bed.

I am so glad you straightend out that confusion. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks all. It can be done, even if it takes forever and a day. I've been at it for almost 8 months and i'm only down 37 pounds and stuck at a friggin' stall for over a month now. Posting progress pictures helps me stay on track and focus on why i'm really doing this. :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Oh Lina bella! you look great!!! can we see the progress...HELL TO THE YA!:love:

I know what you mean by the long time and the weight loss not as fast as you'd like...but omg girl...37 pounds is a lot!!!

I think you're very inspiring honey...keep those pretty pictures of you comin...and where is the scary pic??? don't even tell me that was is.....:noway: ....you look gorgeous w/ no make up you little witchypoo!:tongue:

hugs!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Yes! I could use some inspiration and motivation!

WOW! You are a flamin hawt mama!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: You keep on rockin gurl, you *are* an inspiration! Luvya and hugz! :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Look at you go girl!!!! That is awesome!! Go Lina, go lina, go lina :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    your awesome Lina!!!! rock on girl!!!

jackie
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    And then I scrolled down and saw your pics. You're beautiful even without makeup. Good Job! You're doing great! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • 1StepataTime
    Options
    Lookin good, girl! Keep it up!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    thats amazing :) i bet your husband is really proud of you !!
    your giving me taht kick i needed to go to the gym :smile:
    You're such an inspiration! And... you look fabulous! My husband just walked in and said how much hard work you must've done. Keep it up!:bigsmile:

i showed my boyfriend and he said: she used to look like a mouse !!!!!!
    silly him... he was joking of course he then said that ... that the difference was crazy ...

may
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us inspired! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    The pics wouldn't show up at work, but they do now. You are looking GREAT! Congrats!! Let's DANCE!!

ldance.giftrippin.gif