I need a virtual butt kicker :)

Options
I have been slacking off so bad lately and I need someone who is going to virtually kick my butt if they see me not logging, or exercising. Sounds childish, but I honestly think it would help. I will help keep you motivated if you help keep me :)
Please add me so we can support each other.

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    *swift kick!*
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I need that too! Friend Request headed your way!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place for that! Send me a friend request and I will do it daily! :drinker:
  • Helen9725
    Helen9725 Posts: 5
    Options
    I need one of those too! I'll send you a friends request xx
  • mkayluh
    mkayluh Posts: 4
    Options
    same here!
  • mkayluh
    mkayluh Posts: 4
    Options
    help me outt toooo?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I prefer friends who tell it like it is!
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Come join my weight loss challenge I just started - "Battle of the Bulge Summer Slimdown"
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/239075-battle-of-the-bulge-summer-weight-loss-challenge-whose

we're up to over 100 people and we're doing fun stuff, challenges, songs, and tips daily to get everyone repumped and ready to reach their goals!

Add me as a friend and send me your start weight to begin...then look through the posts for one that has a picture of a lady/guy holding up a rules sign for a quick snapshot of the rules (on page 6) and join us!!!

I took off 25 lbs my first year (last year) on here and gained back over the holidays and been trying to get motivated again so I started a super weight loss group to keep me motivated - ...COMMMEEE ONNNN!!!! The more the merrier!
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    you all have been butt kicked!! :)

add me if you'd like..i wont take offense if you dont, i promise!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    For some reason I am needing that right now too! I am usually the strong one kicking other people's butts lol. Friend request headed your way!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks so much everyone! I'm still so surprised by everyone here. You are all so nice.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Never mind all that talk. DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get. Request sent!
  • sassi_ladi
    sassi_ladi Posts: 10
    Options
    I need the same so friend request on the way
  • janickc
    janickc Posts: 22
    Options
    i feel the same, always have a reason for not log or cheat!! but since few week i am full motivate and i am sure i can help you or other who need!!! i have 3 incradible child under 4 y and now it is time to get in shape for me, for them and for my husband...motivation is always great more we have more we can stay on the track!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Never mind all that talk. DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!

haha! ..and done.