What Not To Wear

Options
kelsey054
kelsey054 Posts: 110 Member
Do you think anybody has said no to the show when given the choice to spend 5,000 dollars? Somebody has had too..

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I would say no. Even though this is kinda a subject I could use some help on in this stage of my life there is no way I would go on National TV with it. There kind of mean. I would be humiliated.

I would not go on any reality show for that matter. They all seem like this to me. Even one's with the best intentions seem a bit cruel. I no longer will watch any of that junk :glasses:
  • kelsey054
    kelsey054 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't usually watch this show, but nothing else is on. Anyways, I agree the hosts are mean in someways. Some people can't help the clothes that they have, maybe they can't afford better clothes.
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'd say yes if and only if I were at my goal weight... maybe. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I'd say yes in a heartbeat! But I'm pretty sure they'd poo-poo the majority of my clothes, because (nearly) 39 year old women aren't supposed to wear Hello Kitty. :laugh: And sometimes I (gasp!) shop the Juniors department.

I do love gorgeous, fashionable clothes. I just don't have a lifestyle that fits those clothes. Pointy toed stilettos? LOVE! But not so good for walking the dog on a trail in a place called "Bog Park."
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I would definatly say no I dont need that skank on the show telling me how to dress.
    That and i would probobly punch her when she threw away my favorite things
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I love What Not to Wear! I think Clinton is hysterical! I see them as being direct and to the point, but I don't really see them as mean. This could be largely in part to the fact that I am a NYer and I am quite used to folks saying it like it is. Also, I have yet to see a show, where the person does not end up looking a lot better then they did when they started out.

I actually follow a lot of their rules. But, I would definitely not say no if I got nominated.

Michelle