Nots so new, but new...NEED encouragement

Options
I've been a unofficial member of MFP for awhile now. I haven't had any success because basically, I haven't had any commitment.... BUT, I'm ready now!!! I have a sweet 18mo old boy and I can't imagine being anything but healthy for him...... enough with the excuses!!!! Encouragement NEEDED!!!!! Thx!

Replies

• Thorneapple
    Thorneapple Posts: 154
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Same here. Add me :) we can help each other.
  • janickc
    janickc Posts: 22
    Options
    you have the best reason for make it if you need some encouragement ad me has friend cause i need some too!!
  • ItsAmbergirl18
    Options
    Jump in! Use the community to lift you when you need inspiration. I love this site and all the success stories. WE can do this!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    HELLO!! I have been here awhile I had started years ago lost 40lbs fell off the band wagon tried ot get back on and get preggo with my second kid so now i am back FULLY commited and almost 2month post delivery. SO here is to us making it work :)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    First step is being here. YOU PASS!

Second step is looking at your motivation. YOU PASS!

Third step is getting help from your support group. YOU PASS!

100% so far.

Now just start recording what you're doing. Keep us up to date on what's going on.

Good luck and welcome back.
  • rishaskye
    rishaskye Posts: 24
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. We are all here for you if you need support. I know I've needed it from time to time and have only been on here 3 weeks now (feels longer though)!
  • laurenstephw
    Options
    All I can say is no matter the plateau or weight gain keep pushing forward. And every little victory is the greatest victory.