1 Year Anniversary!

Options
2»

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Congrats Banks!!!!

You are definitely inspiring people to keep going with your story and information!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
    -Tam

and of course my one-touch orgasms! :drinker:
    Oh, who can forget those!!!! How many calories do you figure they burn??? :wink: :laugh:

sadly, none for me (it's magic), but for the recipients? Oh I imagine a good 20 per minute!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    happy happy anniversary
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Congrats Banks!!!!

You are definitely inspiring people to keep going with your story and information!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
    -Tam

and of course my one-touch orgasms! :drinker:
    Oh, who can forget those!!!! How many calories do you figure they burn??? :wink: :laugh:

sadly, none for me (it's magic), but for the recipients? Oh I imagine a good 20 per minute!

Don't tell BEFORE, he'll line up all day for that kind of workout :laugh: :tongue:
    Thanx banks for everything you do in here, you not only have your own journey to go thru, but really do *educate* us all, and are a true inspiration! *fist bump* Lyvya bro!
  • reet34
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thanks Banks your information has changed the way I eat and am approaching weight loss. I am now eating more and losing more, to say you are my favourite person at the moment is the absolute truth.

Keep up the posts for all of us newbies we need you!!:smile::laugh: :smile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Happy Anniversary!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! I really appreciate your posts and bump you all da time!!
    :love: :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary, you've done fabulously! :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    AddEmoticons0979.gif Happy anniversary to you!! AddEmoticons0979.gif
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Woo hooo!!!!

Wow.. I've known YOU for a year??:noway: :wink: :tongue:

My 1 year anniversary was last month(this is a new account).

Happy 1year anniversary Mista!!!:smooched:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Woo hooo!!!!

See you've been graced for a whole year with my presence Jo! :bigsmile:
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    [

ahh, well lets see, I started at about 233 and now I see saw between 178 and 185 depending on what kind of training (food and liquid consumption differs) I am doing, so somewhere between 48 and 52 lbs. But I didn't start on here until about 3 weeks into it and I had lost about 10 lbs in the first 3 weeks so it is only about 35 to 40 on here.

Thanks Banks!

That is awesome!!! Do you still use the site to maintain?
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Woo hooo!!!!

See you've been graced for a whole year with my presence Jo! :bigsmile:
    Ok... I'll TRY to see it that way:wink:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Banks! A year and a month for me but I didn't get around to posting the Anniversary of it. I can't believe it's been a year, it just seemed to fly by us. It was a really fantastic year though. You always had another piece of info to share whenever I came on to log food, you made the fantastic IM site which I still hit once in a while, and you introduced me to "sticky's" which I knew nothing about. :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Banks!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :heart: :glasses:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yes Congrats to you Banks!!!! I like you can't believe how my life has changed this past year, my anniversary isn't until January but all the information I have learned and my whole outlook on life!!! Congrats to everyone out there that has been doing this a while and has had great success!!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • johnsscarlett
    johnsscarlett Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! And Thank you for all that you do. You are an encouragement and a voice of reason and common sense!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary, Banks! Thank you for all you do for us and for being an inspiration. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!