Not Hungry...Tips???

Options
Hi everyone......

I have lost 9 pounds and today is day 20 for me.
When I was in grade 11 which was 5 years ago I went through a crap time where I thought I was fat so I just stopped eating..I lost 50lbs in less then 2 months...I was really sick and did nothing but sleep .
Over the past 5 years I gained it all back plus more....this time Im losing weight the right way
BUT Im scared bc some days I feel like I could go the whole day without eating and I know thats bad for you.Today is one of those days. I dont want to end up how I was in highschool. I dont want me body going into starvation mode either.
What do I do?????
Add me if you would like :smile:

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Those days are the days to make sure you're eating calorie dense foods so you're getting a lot of cals for a little bit of eating so you don't feel overly full. Nuts, avocado, but butters etc.
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    small snack like nuts, or peanut butter sandwich and milk. If you are to the point that you really cant eat much have a dessert in a restaurant. You'll have plenty of calories there. I think is way better to spread out and eat as healthy as possible but if the choice is between eating and not well have a high calorie meal. Its better than nothing.