What's your favourite accent?

Options

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I 100% melt when talking to a girl with a southern accent. game over. done. she could read the phone book and it wouldn't matter. :)

*says to Bulldog with her sweet southern accent* Hey hun. How ya doin'? :wink:
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Let's face it accents are HOT!!!! You live in the UK, you’re kind of golden, but a sexy Spanish or French accent can be mmmmmmm, just thinking about it. Trust me, accents can totally blow a woman's mind. Oh wait, Russian is good to, well you know what...scratch that, you have an accent it just makes you that much more interesting and I do believe it improves appearances.
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Irish, Scottish, and all my danish friends. Love their accents.
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i love the way French men speak, gorgeous!

i also love South USA accents, like Nick from CSI Vegas
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    IRISH, ABSOLUTELY IRISH!!!!!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Scottish and Australian.

In other news, did you know if you say "beer can" with a British accent, you're also saying "bacon" with a Jamaican accent?

Haha.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Scottish and Australian.

In other news, did you know if you say "beer can" with a British accent, you're also saying "bacon" with a Jamaican accent?

Haha.

I just said it out loud, laughed, and my boss gave me the oddest of looks
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Russian..... but I could be biased since I can speak the language!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, there's also something about the accents on all the guys on Cake Boss that I like. They sound so awesome when they get mad. I love it.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Let's face it accents are HOT!!!! You live in the UK, you’re kind of golden, but a sexy Spanish or French accent can be mmmmmmm, just thinking about it. Trust me, accents can totally blow a woman's mind. Oh wait, Russian is good to, well you know what...scratch that, you have an accent it just makes you that much more interesting and I do believe it improves appearances.

LOL my thoughts exactly.

I use to date someone years ago who spoke Spanish and his accent made my knees shake. ::swoon:: :blushing:
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    ones i could understand
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Scottish... hands down the sexiest :tongue:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    My first love is linguistics and languages of all kinds, how they work, why they do what they do, who speaks them, what their culture is like... I could spend hours telling you about my love for these facts!!

Considering that, I have no favorite accent. I LOVE THEM ALL :heart: I have found my own, moving from Ohio to Arizona, I was told I had an accent. I didn't believe it, so I studied my speech and those around me. Took me a while, but I can hear it now :smile:
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Not one person has said someone from a Spanish or Portuguese speaking country! :( Boy, I must be in the minority, but I just melt when a tall, dark man looks at me with dark eyes and says "I'm sorrrry."

So, to narrow it down, I'm gonna say Costa Rica.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    German
    Also I think a southern drawl can be pretty sexy!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    any accent is sexy but give me good ol southern boy anytime ! mmmmmmmmm I also have to say I am fond of the jersey boys

CAAAAABSSS HEEEAAAA
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

LOL my thoughts exactly.

I use to date someone years ago who spoke Spanish and his accent made my knees shake. ::swoon:: :blushing:
    [/quote]

Aha! There's a woman who knows what I'm talkin' about! I didn't see this before my post. :)
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    If I am in the states, I would have to say Southern ... but otherwise it is Australian accent that is my favorite.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Irish! I will do anything if you purr something Irish in my ear. *dies*

Aussie is second. :)
  • FearOfFrying
    FearOfFrying Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    on a guy, a Scottich/Irish brogue

on a girl, Eastern European

Isn't that a type of shoe?