Water question

Options
Can't seem to drink water today. Only 2 glasses all day and I've been trying. Is drinking crystal light the same or just as good?

Replies

• Brittany1414
    Options
    Sometimes I drink crystal light and I know alot of people thats the only way they can drink water.
    You just have to log it ...bc they are like 5 cal each or something.
    Pure water is always the best but if you have a hard time with water..the way I see it is at least your getting the water into you even if you have to drink it with crystal light
  • reseas
    reseas Posts: 1
    Options
    I can't drink plain water due to a medication I am on. I drink a lot of water with the crystal light mixes or propel flavored water which has no calories.
  • choughton01
    choughton01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been able to do just water thus far but today I just can't seem to swallow it. I'm not sick or anything not sure what the problem is. I just don't want to mess up my week of eating healthy with one day of not getting my water in. I plan to keep trying but I am really struggling with it today.
  • lexikennell
    lexikennell Posts: 14
    Options
    i have the same problem, but here's the trick: whenever you work out or are out of breath...you crave water. so maybe just run up and down the stairs a few times or jog in place. maybe after some crunches? do whatever you can to WANT water. Plus, you can also have some extra excercise! hope i helped! :)